Checklist for supplying sheets to be mounted and die cut to shape
1. Mock ups – for complex projects and projects that need to be mounted to both sides of the sheet a mock up is an effective way to assist in confirming detail is correct.
2. Printed image – bleed is needed when image is required to the edge of the die cut shape.
3. Paper requirement – all projects that are to be mounted should be printed on 200gsm paper. Gloss, satin and matte finish stocks are acceptable.
4. Overs – overs are required for set up of the numerous processes. A minimum of 50 sheets per process is required plus 2% of the run sheet quantity.
5. Packaging – all sheets should be wrapped or supplied on strapped pallets to keep the sheets flat to prevent curling.
6. Grips and lays – grips and lays are to be marked to maintain register.
7. Grips – a 25mm grip is required to allow the sheets to be fed through the mounting and die cutting equipment.